Career Opportunity! Office Manager
We are seeking an Office Manager to compliment our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a natural self-starter who ensures the public image of the company meets the high standards of our founders. They ensure a smooth-running office and act in the best interests of the firm, ensuring satisfaction from clients and staff alike. They troubleshoot and develop solutions, and take pride in our company, and excel in customer service
Key responsibilities include items such as:
- Ensuring process manuals, internal communications, and templates are up to date.
- Managing procedures and developing new ones as the need arises.
- Maintenance of all directories including suppliers, staff, clients and colleagues.
- Managing external communications.
- Drafting of internal minutes and memos.
- Assisting with Marketing of the Firm (including postings, awards submissions, magazine submissions).
- Overseeing all technical aspects of the firm, including items such as telephone systems, computer systems, liaising with technical support contractor, software updates and management, digital standards, security systems, key/ FOB distribution, cell phones, tablets, etc.
- Opening and close out of projects.
- Start up and close out of employees.
- Overseeing maintenance of physical space to ensure a smooth-running environment.
- Booking and liaising with sales representatives, events, and the like.
- Assisting designers in ordering, installations, and delivery paperwork.
- Maintenance of supplier’s terms, sheets, accounts, and purchase order system (plus inventory).
- Assisting the Controller in data input.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Previous proven experience in a leadership role within an office environment.
- Minimum Post-Secondary Graduate with 8 years administrative experience, OR Post-Secondary with a diploma or degree in Administration or Marketing with minimum 4 years of experience, part of which in a leadership role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, some knowledge of design software, and perhaps experience in Accounting software.
If you want to join an awesome work environment and be an amazing leader to our team, please submit a bound PDF of your cover letter and resume to Steve Bonini, Studio Director via email (email@example.com). Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. As the position is almost immediate, time is of the essence! (Also, you must love dogs!)